Back in September - when I had a whirlwind trip down to LFW with Mercedes-benz - I was taken along for a lunch at the Radio Rooftop Bar with YouTubing extraordinaire Tanya Burr. A few of you tweeted me some burning questions you had that you wanted me to ask her so, once we'd settled in, I got my journalist's cap on and got down to it...
Would you ever consider starting you own company or launching your own range similar to what Sam Chapman has done with Real Techniques? (@iamdaisyalice)
- I'd absolutely love to do something like this, in particular something to do with nails. Here's a fun fact for you - I love having my nails painted in lots of different colours but I can't actually paint them myself, I always have to get someone else to do it for me!
Online personalities are becoming increasingly popular and influential. Do you think that some bloggers and YouTubers have reached celebrity status? (@rachdotdeer)
- Dan Howell (danisnotonfire) recently said, "YouTubers are not like traditional celebrities, but some people do view them as being a somewhat of a new kind of celebrity'; I don't think of myself as being anything like that, but I know some people do and that's fine. Some bloggers and YouTubers are doing so well that they're getting stopped on the street and asked for autographs and photos, so there's obviously an element of fame there. It's not something I really dwell on to be honest.
What has been your favourite video to film?
- My favourite video to make was was my one million subscriber compilation, some of the video messages people sent in were so lovely that they made me cry. Filming-wise, I love doing Kim Kardashian make-up tutorials, I always feel so glamorous with all that make up on! I also love doing 'get ready with me' videos, as you can get quite creative with them.
If you were stranded on a desert island and could take only one piece of make up with you, what would it be?
- I wouldn't wear any make up on a desert island, but I would take some Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream.
Do you have an all-time favourite YouTuber?
- I won't go and list them all, but obviously all of my YouTube friends are my favourites! Someone who's not my friend but I do admire from afar is Claudia from BeyondBeautyStar - I've been really enjoying her videos recently.
At that point our tapas arrived and so I put my mouth to better use and starting tucking into a selection of mini burgers and lemon chicken. I'd like to say one more massive thanks to Ben at Mercedes-Benz, Andrew and Ally at Holler and obviously to Tanya herself for a lovely lunch.